Sunday, October 26, 2014

My Disney Art, and Other Disney Stuff!

So, I've told you guys everything I know so far about the DCP process…now I just have to wait three months for the program to start! In the mean time, I thought I'd share some photos with you all of some of the Disney stuff I have in my life!

I love to draw, especially disney Characters!:)





My Classic Disney Shelf







 I also collect Disney trinkets from the parks, garage sales, antique shops--I'm always on the look out for new stuff for my Disney collection!:)



My Disney Princess Shelf

 Sometimes I can be crafty, and one of my recent projects was making Little Mermaid Mickey Ears with my best friend! These were so fun to make, and surprisingly easy!:)
 Another thing I enjoy doing is nail art, and I always do a special Disney design before taking a trip to Disney! Here are a couple designs I've painted on my fingers in the past:)


Alice in Wonderland 
Disney Princess

I'll try to keep posting fun Disney stuff leading up to my program to keep me occupied while i wait! Have a magical day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment